An 80-acre development of approximately 12 homes (for foster families, biological families, and “grandparent” dwellings), a community building, central office, and additional services to conduct supportive, safe, and nurturing environments for foster parents and their families. This will be the only initiative of this kind in the state of North Dakota; the second such facility in the United States.
$3,000,000 – Purchase & Prep of Land
$9,000,000 – New Building Construction (Phase 1)
$6,000,000 – New Building Construction & Expansion (Phase 2)
$1,000,000 – Support Services & Projects (Phase 3)
$500,000 – Pre-Opening & Project Management Costs
$500,000 – First Year Operational Costs
$3,000,000 – Project Contingency (& Price Inflation)
Total Project Cost: $23,000,000
(not limited to)
Haven Hills will be a community of united foster families making it their mission to care for foster children until they can be reunited with their biological families or obtain permanency through adoption. There will be an extensive vetting process to become a foster family at Haven Hills. We require families to be licensed foster homes in good standing, willing to bring at least four foster youth placements into their home and be in good financial standing. If approved, housing would be provided at a minimal cost so that families are able to better support the youth in their care. The minimum residency term is one year, with the goal of multiple years.
Phase 1 of Project - will start at $12M raised
• Purchase/prep land and build 6-9 homes, office/community center building.
• Recruit, interview, and select foster families to become part of this community.
• Partner with existing community support services - the goal is to provide as many on-site services as possible
Phase 2 of Project - will start at $18M raised
• Additional homes built (provide “grandparent” dwellings) and community center expansion.
Phase 3 of Project - will start at $20M raised
• Focus on enhancing relationships with community partners to support and serve biological families.
Copyright © 2023 Haven Hills - All Rights Reserved.